Hi guys, Hope you’re all doing great. Winters are almost here and so is the flu. Especially the time between the season changes is the time when we are most prone to diseases and infections. Most of the diseases as we are aware of are caused by either contaminated food or water. As we all know when we are out it is not always possible to wash our hands with a soap or clean our hands all the time. The product I will be introducing to you all comes really handy at this time.The Himalaya purehands hand sanitizer.
I received the entire range of sanitizers from Himalaya wellness. In total 5 bottles of 100ml, each was sent to me.
The different varieties I was sent were
- PURE HANDS LITCHI HAND SANITIZER
- PURE HANDS STRAWBERRY HAND SANITIZER
- PURE HANDS ORANGE HAND SANITIZER
- PURE HANDS LEMON HAND SANITIZER
- PURE HANDS GREEN APPLE HAND SANITIZER
The bottles were 100ml each and transparent which makes it easy to see the amount of product left. All the bottles came with a green sturdy cap which flips open when required. The bottles were completely leak proof. The bottles came with labels on the front and back to provide adequate information.
I felt 100ml size was a quite good size to carry in handbags as it is neither too big nor too small. Also, the different varieties were easy to differentiate because each of them had a color.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Ever since my daughter was born I became very particular about being hygienic all the time. Not that I wasn’t clean enough before her but after her, I was actually diagnosed with an OCD. Now I was very very particular about people touching my little one without washing their hands. I used to get really paranoid. I always used to have a bottle of sanitizer next to my bed but the brand I used had this very strong alcoholic sort of smell.
Ever since I have started using Himalaya this problem has actually vanished. All thanks to the new variants now even after regular application of the sanitizers no strong smell is there. As I mentioned above there are 5 variants available. The best part of the sanitizers is that it does not take a lot of time to dry.
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root, and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
It is available in 50ml, 100ml and 250ml and can be easily found at a lot of online and offline stores across India.
Do let me know if you have used the same and how did you like them.