We as women always want to look our best. We spend so much making sure we get the perfect facial and the perfect haircut. In the midst of all this, we actually forget to pay the same amount of attention to our feet.With winters finally, almost here our skin changes. One can feel the dryness and the itchiness even after applying tons of moisturizers. Our feet do the most work all throughout the day and so require double the nourishment and care.
Our feet say a lot about us. Keeping our feet clean, hygienic and crack free is equally important. I received the Himalaya FootCare Cream a few days back and I can’t wait to share my experience with you all.
The footcare cream I received was in a tube. It is in general quite easy to use creams that are in a tube rather than the ones that are available in small tubs. Being in a tube it absolutely messes free to apply. The cap gets on quite securely making sure there isn’t any leakage further.
The size also makes it perfect to carry in a handbag. A particular feature that I really love if available in foot creams is that they should be travel-friendly. We all make sure to carry all our makeup essentials along with us. It is equally important to carry this too.
- SAL TREE – HAS ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTI INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES THAT HELP HEAL CRACKED HEELS.
- HONEY – HAS ANTISEPTIC PROPERTIES AND IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN AYURVEDA, IS ALSO A VERY IMPORTANT MOISTURIZING AGENT AS WELL.
- TURMERIC – ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD ITEM USEF FOR CENTURIES. CONTAINS ANTI INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES WHICH SOOTHE YOUR FEET GENTLY
- GINGER- USED EXTERNALLY AS A LOCAL CIRCULATORY STIMULANT WHICH KEEPS THE FEET WARM, PREVENTING THE CRACKING OF HEELS DUE TO COLD
- FENUGREEK – AN EXCELLENT MOISTURIZER SPECIALISES IN HYDRATING DRY SKIN.
I used this cream for almost 10 days and it has worked with my feet very well. I was experiencing cracked heels for quite some time but nothing seemed to help. Finally, I have found something that I love and can recommend the same to others.
Often it is difficult to find a foot care cream that is friendly on the pocket and does the work well. This cream moisturizes the heels and makes sure the feet are well hydrated.
The cream is easily available at local stores and also if needed you can buy it RIGHT HERE
I hope you all found this review somewhat useful. Don’t forget to read my Himalaya purehands hand sanitizer review on