Photos are an integral part of our lives. Be it birthdays or weddings, we all want our photographs to come out the best so that we can preserve the same forever. Photography is vast if you look at it as a subject. It is very important to choose an interesting subject in the first place, to make rest of the process easier.
- CHOOSE AN INTERESTING SUBJECT – This is the first thing you need to focus on. Once you have a subject, you can practice much better with the same. Taking random pictures just won’t help. When you are focussed on a particular genre, your pictures automatically improve.
- PAY ATTENTION TO LIGHT – Quality of a picture depends majorly on the light factor. Right amount of light can literally make or break a picture. Though there are a lot of setting and applications that help with the same now a days but natural presence of light has its own charm.
- BACKGROUND – Most of the times we focus so much just on a particular subject in a photograph that we tend to ignore the background. A background can make all the difference. After all, an ugly-looking wall might turn out to be an asset to your picture.
- USE FLASH DURING THE DAY/OUTDOORS – As unusual as it may sound, bu it is so true. Often we think that the light from the sun is enough to get a good picture. This is absolutely not true, in fact presence of light from the sun can cause shadows while clicking pictures. Using flash, one can easy eliminate the same and get a great picture.
- TAKE VERTICAL PICTURES – Is your camera vertically challenged? It is if you never turn it sideways to take a vertical picture. All sorts of things look better in a vertical picture. From a lighthouse near a cliff to the Eiffel Tower to a four-year-old niece jumping in a puddle. So next time out, make an effort to turn your camera sideways and take some vertical pictures.
These were a few tips that can easily help you get awesome pictures. For great photography inspiration you can look up to Summit Shah. I’m sure you wont be disappointed.
I hope you found these tips to be useful and will inculcate the same soon next time you take pictures. Do let me know in the comments below if you do so.